Product Marketing Manager
- Bay Area (Millbrae, CA)
- Seattle, WA
We’re looking for a motivated product marketing professional to join our team and define how Swiftly engages with supermarket partners, brand advertisers, and grocery shoppers. We are a company that plays in both the enterprise and consumer space, giving the opportunity for B2B as well as B2C marketing. If you are a self-driven individual that wants to own end-to-end product marketing and go-to-market of an offering that enables brick and mortar retailers to compete with ecommerce giants, then this is the role for you. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to drive the business and product marketing strategy in a fast-paced environment. You will own the value prop, go to market plan and execution, messaging, partner enablement, and press relationships for one of the most exciting technology companies in grocery.
- Own end-to-end product marketing, including messaging & positioning
- Translate our product roadmap and products into compelling story lines that are engaging and compelling as presentations, videos, webinars and keynotes that help drive demand for our products
- Build a core product marketing strategy, plan and content roadmap for supermarket partners, brand advertisers, and end consumers
- Create programs & drive product changes to drive awareness and accelerate consumer usage
- Act as an external subject matter expert and spokesperson
- Create a library of marquee customer references and case studies, white papers, and blogs
- Develop internal materials including competitive positioning, FAQs, and sales sheets
- Stay updated on the latest market developments, offerings and competitors to help inform the marketing plan
- Engage with analysts and press to drive momentum
- Partner with engineering on product strategy, roadmap, and positioning
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Thriving in a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment and effectively prioritizing your work
- Working closely with engineering and creative to drive product marketing strategy and road map
- Being outcome-oriented - you leverage the work of others for the best results
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Extremely strong project management and project leadership experience
- Strong understanding of go-to-market planning and execution
- Previous experience in a product or content marketing role
- MBA from an accredited university
Ideal candidates have:
- 4+ years of experience marketing for a B2B2C technology company preferred
- 3+ years of experience leading virtual teams and projects that are functionally and geographically diverse
With over $1.2 trillion in annual sales, grocery is the final frontier of retail not yet disrupted by technology. Swiftly is an early stage startup with real clients building the technology platform that supermarkets will use to compete with the online giants who have conquered other retail markets. Swiftly makes it cheaper, easier, and faster to shop at your local grocery store while improving profitability for the store.
Working For Swiftly
We are working on a set of problems that require the best software engineers in the industry to get right. Our engineers are the pillars of the future of the company and they are treated and compensated as such. We're a small team of experienced industry professionals building an organization that can solve tough problems and values a collaborative environment.
Every Swiftly engineer:
- Is a seasoned senior or principal engineer with many years of industry experience working on big, complex projects
- Has demonstrated the ability to work collaboratively in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Considers software development a craft that they're on a lifetime journey to master
- Will not settle for anything less than clean, SOLID, testable code
- Takes ownership of their domain from the ground up, from architectural decisions to coding to testing to operations
- Takes pride in keeping a tidy house with minimal technical debt
- Leaves their ego at the door and ensures the best idea leaves the room
- Is always experimenting with new technologies and learning new skillsets
If you've ever wanted to work on a project that blends a gorgeous consumer experience, sophisticated logistics, and scale that rivals the largest technology players, Swiftly is the place for you.
Senior team of seasoned professionals
Work on an experienced team with other industry-leading engineers who view software engineering as a craft. Sleep well at night knowing that you're backed up by an equally top-notch business team.
Precision and purpose with a balanced life
We're focused on moving precisely and with purpose. We know that you can't sprint non-stop. We believe that precise execution by seasoned talent will outcompete frenzied hackathons.
Participate in the upside
Our team is the pillar of the future of the company and its members are compensated as such.
We help you stay healthy with medical, dental, and vision insurance